Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong - Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Surveying
- ARCHITECTS, PLANNER,INTERIORS
Goodwin-Lasiter, Inc. was established in 1983 by Philip Goodwin, P.E., RPLS and Larry Lasiter, P.E. with a desire to provide high-quality architectural, engineering, and surveying services to the East Texas Region from their Lufkin, Texas location. In 2001, we partnered with Scott & Strong, an architectural and interior design firm with roots dating back to 1939. Our second office was formed in Bryan, College Station in 2002. In 2010, we acquired Raymond Surveying & Mapping Company in Groesbeck, Texas to expand our range of services in Central Texas. In 2019, Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong acquired Clark-Aggen Architects in Tyler, Texas.